Frequently Asked Questions about the Customer Complaints Masterclass
What format is this course presented in?
This course includes a 60-minute video replay, hosted by Kathleen. Plus, you get a PDF printout of the course slides so you can refresh yourself any time you like. We also provide copy + paste templates so you know exactly how to respond to negative feedback in person, over the phone and online.
Is this a live training?
This course is a replay of a live training Kathleen hosted a few months ago. You get on-demand access to dive right in today and watch the 60-minute video. Plus, we provide all the templates + resources you need to navigate customer complaints with ease!
Who is this masterclass for?
- You’re hesitant or scared, not sure how to respond when a customer provides negative feedback
- You want moral support + pro tips to help you feel confident when confronted with disappointed clients
- You run a business where you’re not really sure how to respond to negative feedback and want to have a simple set of templates and scripts to follow so you’re not caught off guard
- You want to feel more confident + empowered
- You doing everything you can to avoid complaints including saying yes to whatever your client requests, maybe you’re overstuffing your designs, or even under-charging for your work.
Does this course apply to wedding florists or is it just for people who run a shop?
In this training, Kathleen shares real-life examples from her own business – both running a busy shop as well as being a studio-based florist. If you’re scared of dealing with disappointed brides and want to hear from an experienced florist the right way to respond, this is the masterclass for you!
I’m not sure I have time to watch the entire training right now. Can I come back in at a later date and finish up?
Absolutely! You get lifetime access to this course material so you can jump in and out as often as you like. No need to worry about cleaning your calendar or feeling tied to your desk for hours on end. Kathleen gets right to the point in her training and you get the flexibility of jumping in and out of the course content as often as you like.
What sorts of templates are included?
You get all our templates + step-by-step strategies for responding to customer complaints with confidence! You get immediate access to copy + paste scripts for responding to negative reviews on Google, how to navigate the conversation in person and over the phone as well as how to direct the conversation from a customer who has sent you an email or direct message.